| ||1. Metro Patrol Division Update, Captain Todd Marckx.|
2. There will be a presentation on the pilot medical services contract at the Police Department detention center.
3. There will be a discussion regarding October Fire Department EMS response times.
4. There will be a discussion regarding operation of the ambulance service by the Fire Department.
5. There will be an update on the initial operation of the BLS Transfer Ambulances Pilot Project.
6. There may be a general discussion regarding current Public Safety & Emergency Services issues.
| || Pursuant to the following subsections 610.021 of the Revised Statutes of Missouri, there may be a closed session to discuss:|
Legal matters, litigation or privileged communication with attorneys, pursuant subsection
1; Real Estate, pursuant to subsection
2; Personnel, pursuant to subsection
3 & 13; Sealed bids or proposals, pursuant to subsection 12.
The City Clerk's Office now has equipment for the hearing impaired for use with every meeting. To check out the equipment please see the secretary for each committee. Be prepared to leave your Driver's License or State issued Identification Card with the secretary and she will give you the equipment. Upon returning the equipment your license will be returned.