|130292 ||Increasing revenue and appropriating funds in the amount of $160,000.00 for the Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services, Child and Adult Food Program account in the General Fund; authorizing the Director of Neighborhoods and Housing Services to enter into contract amendments for the program; and recognizing an emergency.|
|Legislation Text Fact Sheet Fiscal Note |
1. There may be general discussion(s) on current Neighborhood and Healthy Communities Committee issues.
2. Pursuant to the following subsections of Section 610.021 of the Revised Statutes
of Missouri, there may be a closed session to discuss:
(1) legal matters, litigation, or privileged communications with attorneys, pursuant to
(2) real estate, pursuant to subsection 2;
(3) personnel, pursuant to subsection 3 and 13; and/or
(4) sealed bids or proposals, pursuant to subsection 12.
| ||The City Clerk`s Office now has equipment for the hearing impaired for use with every meeting. To check out the equipment please see the secretary for each committee. Be prepared to leave your Driver`s License or State issued Identification Card with the secretary and she will give you the equipment. Upon returning the equipment your license will be returned.|