|170092 ||Approving and authorizing settlement of a lawsuit entitled LaMonica Smiley v. City of Kansas City, Missouri, et al., Case No. 1516-CV23117.|
|Legislation Text Fact Sheet Fiscal Note |
|170064 (Sub.)||Authorizing the Director of General Services to execute a Second Lease Amendment with 8400 Petticoat, LLC, extending the current lease term for up to 50 years for a portion of property associated with 8320 Ward Parkway upon which a four story garage has been constructed.|
|Legislation Text Fact Sheet |
| ||1. Communities Creating Opportunity (CCO) and Local Initiative Support Corporation (LISC) will make informational presentations regarding the City’s banking and investment processes and the City’s socially responsible banking resolution. || ||2. Staff from City Auditor’s Office and City Manager’s Office will present an ARTS report for the audit of "The City Should Follow Recommended Practices to Protect Personally Identifiable Information.”|| ||3. There may be a general discussion regarding current Finance and Governance Committee issues.|| ||4. Pursuant to the following subsections of Section 610.021 of the Revised Statutes of Missouri, there may be a closed session to discuss:|
(1) legal matters, litigation, or privileged communications with attorneys, pursuant to
(2) real estate, pursuant to subsection 2;
(3) personnel, pursuant to subsection 3 and 13; and/or
(4) sealed bids or proposals, pursuant to subsection 12.
(5) confidential or privileged communications with auditors, pursuant to subsection 17.
(6) preparation, including discussions, for negotiations with employee groups, pursuant to subsection 9.
| ||The City Clerk`s Office now has equipment for the hearing impaired for use with every meeting. To check out the equipment please see the secretary for each committee. Be prepared to leave your Driver`s License or State issued Identification Card with the secretary and she will give you the equipment. Upon returning the equipment your license will be returned.|