|170917 ||RESOLUTION - Directing the City Manager to pursue outsourcing for all animal control and shelter operations.|
|Legislation Text |
| ||1. There may be a general discussion regarding current Finance and Governance Committee issues.|| ||2. Pursuant to the following subsections of Section 610.021 of the Revised Statutes of Missouri, there may be a closed session to discuss:|
(1) legal matters, litigation, or privileged communications with attorneys, pursuant to
(2) real estate, pursuant to subsection 2;
(3) personnel, pursuant to subsection 3 and 13; and/or
(4) sealed bids or proposals, pursuant to subsection 12.
(5) confidential or privileged communications with auditors, pursuant to subsection 17.
(6) preparation, including discussions, for negotiations with employee groups, pursuant to subsection 9.
| ||The City Clerk`s Office now has equipment for the hearing impaired for use with every meeting. To check out the equipment please see the secretary for each committee. Be prepared to leave your Driver`s License or State issued Identification|
Card with the secretary and she will give you the equipment. Upon returning the equipment your license will be returned.