1. Central Patrol Division update, Major Shawn Wadle.
| ||2. There will be a discussion regarding September Fire Department EMS response times.|| ||3. There will be a discussion regarding operation of the ambulance service by the Fire Department including collections and membership marketing efforts.|| ||4. There may be a general discussion regarding current Public Safety & Emergency Services issues.|| ||Pursuant to the following subsections of Section 610.021 of the Revised Statutes|
of Missouri, there may be a closed session to discuss:
(1) legal matters, litigation, or privileged communications with attorneys, pursuant to
(2) real estate, pursuant to subsection 2;
(3) personnel, pursuant to subsection 3 and 13; and/or
(4) sealed bids or proposals, pursuant to subsection 12
| ||The City Clerk`s Office now has equipment for the hearing impaired for use with every meeting. To check out the equipment please see the secretary for each committee. Be prepared to leave your Driver`s License or State issued Identification Card with the secretary and she will give you the equipment. Upon returning the equipment your license will be returned.|