|140033 ||RESOLUTION - Adopting the Annual Progress Report of the City’s floodplain management plan as identified within the Regional Multi-Hazard Mitigation Plan and as required by the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP) and the Community Rating System (CRS).
|Legislation Text Fact Sheet |
1. Shoal Creek Patrol Division update, Captain Mark Folsom.
| ||2. Staff from the City Auditor’s Office will present a Performance Audit: Fire Code Inspection Program.|| ||3. Remarks by new City Prosecutor Keith Ludwig.|| ||4. Consideration of Semi-Annual Docket Items|| ||5. There may be general discussion(s) on current Public Safety & Emergency Services Committee issues.|| ||Pursuant to the following subsections of Section 610.021 of the Revised Statutes|
of Missouri, there may be a closed session to discuss:
(1) legal matters, litigation, or privileged communications with attorneys, pursuant to
(2) real estate, pursuant to subsection 2;
(3) personnel, pursuant to subsection 3 and 13; and/or
(4) sealed bids or proposals, pursuant to subsection 12.
| ||The City Clerk`s Office now has equipment for the hearing impaired for use with every meeting. To check out the equipment please see the secretary for each committee. Be prepared to leave your Driver`s License or State issued Identification Card with the secretary and she will give you the equipment. Upon returning the equipment your license will be returned.|