|140530 (Sub.)||Accepting the recommendations of the Tax Increment Financing Commission as to the Eighth Amendment to the 1200 Main/South Loop Tax Increment Financing Plan; approving the Eighth Amendment to the 1200 Main/South Loop Tax Increment Financing Plan; and directing the City Clerk to transmit copies of this ordinance.|
|Legislation Text Fact Sheet |
| ||1. There may be general discussion(s) on current Planning, Zoning & Economic Development and Finance, Governance & Ethics Committee issues.|| ||2. Pursuant to the following subsections of Section 610.021 of the Revised Statutes|
of Missouri, there may be a closed session to discuss:
(1) legal matters, litigation, or privileged communications with attorneys, pursuant to
(2) real estate, pursuant to subsection 2;
(3) personnel, pursuant to subsection 3 and 13; and/or
(4) sealed bids or proposals, pursuant to subsection 12.
(5) confidential or privileged communications with auditors, pursuant to subsection 17.
| ||The City Clerk`s Office now has equipment for the hearing impaired for use with every meeting. To check out the equipment please see the secretary for each committee. Be prepared to leave your Driver`s License or State issued Identification Card with the secretary and she will give you the equipment. Upon returning the equipment your license will be returned.|