|100925 ||Authorizing the Mayor, on behalf of Kansas City, to accept a grant in the amount of $230,409.00 from the United States Department of Justice, Office on Violence Against Women; estimating and appropriating revenue in the amount of $230,409.00 in the Domestic Violence Shelter Operations Fund; and designating requisitioning authority.|
|Legislation Text Fact Sheet Fiscal Note |
| ||1. There may be general discussion regarding current Public Safety and Neighborhood issues. || ||2. Pursuant to the following subsections of Section 610.021 of the Revised Statutes of Missouri, there may be a closed session to discuss:|
(1) legal matters, litigation, or privileged communications with attorneys, pursuant to
(2) real estate, pursuant to subsection 2;
(3) personnel, pursuant to subsection 3 and 13;
(4) sealed bids or proposals, pursuant to subsection 12; and/or
(5) negotiations with employee groups, pursuant to subsection 9.
| ||3. The City Clerk's Office now has equipment for the hearing impaired for use with|
every meeting. To check out the equipment please see the secretary for each
committee. Be prepared to leave your Drivers License or State issued Identification
Card with the secretary and she will give you the equipment. Upon returning the
equipment your license will be returned.