KC Skyline

City Clerk Web Search

Search the Ordinances:

Printer Friendly Agenda

Last Published: 6/9/2014 4:34:50 PM
Wednesday, June 11, 2014, at 1:30 PM
26th Floor, Council Chamber
Ed Ford, Chair
Jim Glover, Vice Chair
Scott Taylor       John A. Sharp
Melba Curls       
140406 Amending the designation of the Quality Hill West Historic District by revising the boundaries and composition and renaming it the Quality Hill Thematic District.
Legislation Text   Fact Sheet   
140444 Approving the Petition to establish the 27th & Troost Community Improvement District; establishing the 27th & Troost Community Improvement District generally located between Troost Avenue on the west, Forest Avenue on the east, 26th Street on the north and 27th Street on the south in Kansas City, Jackson County Missouri; determining that improvements will remediate blight and serve a public purpose; requiring that the District take certain actions; and directing the City clerk to report the creation of the District to the Missouri Department of Economic Development.
Legislation Text   Fact Sheet   
 1. There will be a discussion of the potential impact on city ordinances under the proposed right to farm constitutional amendment provision on the August ballot.
 2. There may be discussion of Council Priorities relating to economic development.
 3. There may be general discussion regarding current Planning, Zoning and Economic Development issues.
 4. Pursuant to the following subsections of Section 610.021 of the Revised Statutes of Missouri, there may be a closed session to discuss:

(1) legal matters, litigation, or privileged communications with attorneys, pursuant to subsection 1;
(2) real estate, pursuant to subsection 2;
(3) personnel, pursuant to subsection 3 and 13; and/or
(4) sealed bids or proposals, pursuant to subsection 12
 The City Clerk`s Office now has equipment for the hearing impaired for use with
every meeting. To check out the equipment please see the secretary for each
committee. Be prepared to leave your Driver`s License or State issued Identification
Card with the secretary and she will give you the equipment. Upon returning the
equipment your license will be returned.