KC Skyline

City Clerk Web Search

Search the Ordinances:

Printer Friendly Agenda

Last Published: 1/30/2017 2:11:03 PM
Thursday, February 02, 2017, at 8:45 AM
26th Floor, Council Chambers
Jermaine Reed, Chair
Kevin McManus, Vice Chair
Quinton Lucas       Jolie Justus
Dan Fowler       
Public Works
170063 Authorizing the Director of Public Works to enter into a $700,000.00 Cooperative Agreement with the City of Raymore, Missouri for the purpose of the completion of East 155th Street road and bridge improvements from Kentucky Road to Kurzweil Road.
Legislation Text   Fact Sheet   Fiscal Note   
170046 (Sub.)Calling an election on April 4, 2017, for the purpose of submitting to the voters of Kansas City a question presented by a committee of petitioners through an initiative petition enacting a municipal minimum wage ordinance to phase in a minimum wage of $15.00 per hour; enacting the minimum wage ordinance contingent upon voter approval; directing the City Attorney to take the steps necessary to seek permission from the courts to file a late notice of the election called by this ordinance; directing the City Clerk to notify the responsible election authorities of the election immediately upon court approval; and recognizing this ordinance as having an accelerated effective date because it calls an election.
Legislation Text   
 1. There may be a general discussion regarding current Transportation and Infrastructure Committee issues.
 2. Pursuant to the following subsections of Section 610.021 of the Revised Statutes of Missouri, there may be a closed session to discuss:
(1) legal matters, litigation, or privileged communications with attorneys, pursuant to
subsection 1;
(2) real estate, pursuant to subsection 2;
(3) personnel, pursuant to subsection 3 and 13; and/or
(4) sealed bids or proposals, pursuant to subsection 12.
 The City Clerk`s Office now has equipment for the hearing impaired for use with every meeting. To check out the equipment please see the secretary for each committee. Be prepared to leave your Driver`s License or State issued Identification
Card with the secretary and she will give you the equipment. Upon returning the equipment your license will be returned.