Printer Friendly Version
COMMITTEE SUBSTITUTE FOR ORDINANCE NO. 000060
a $551,500.00 contract with Foley Company for Contract No. 676 Construction of Harlem
Wastewater Pump Station; authorizing a $65,933.90 agreement with Cook Flatte
& Strobel Engineers for Contract No. 702 Construction Phase Engineering
Services for Harlem Pumping Station Project; and appropriating funds in the
amount of $645,009.00.
IT ORDAINED BY THE COUNCIL OF KANSAS CITY:
1. That a $551,500.00 contract between Kansas City, Missouri, through its
Director of Water Services, and Foley Company for construction of the Harlem
Wastewater Pumping Station is hereby approved and confirmed. A copy of said
contract is on file in the office of the Director of Water Services.
2. That the Director of Water Services is hereby authorized to execute, on
behalf of Kansas City, a $65,933.90 contract with Cook Flatte & Strobel
Engineering for construction phase engineering services for the Harlem Pumping
Station project. A copy of said contract is on file in the office of the
Director of Water Services.
3. That the balance in Account No. 00-814-080-7791-T "Wastewater
Facilities" is hereby reduced by the sum of $645,009.00.
4. That the sum of $645,009.00 is hereby appropriated from the Unappropriated
Fund Balance of the 1999A SRF Sewer Revenue Bond Fund 814 to the following
Pumping Station $645,009.00
5. That the Director of Water Services is hereby authorized to expend up to
the sum of $645,009.00 from funds appropriated above to satisfy the cost of
these contracts including contingencies.
6. That upon completion of the final costs of this contract the Director of
Finance is hereby authorized to return the unexpended portion of this
appropriation to the Unappropriated Fund Balance from which it was derived.
hereby certify that there is a balance, otherwise unencumbered, to the credit
of the appropriation to which the foregoing expenditure is to be charged, and a
cash balance, otherwise unencumbered, in the treasury, to the credit of the
fund from which payment is to be made, each sufficient to meet the obligation
as to form and legality: