ORDINANCE NO. 010529
a $1,070,000.00 contract with Ford Construction Co. Inc. for Contract No. 696
Lydia Avenue Sewer Rehabilitation Phase I; and appropriating funds in the
amount of $1,123,500.00.
IT ORDAINED BY THE COUNCIL OF KANSAS CITY:
1. That a $1,070,000.00 contract between Kansas City, Missouri, through its
Director of Water Services, and Ford Construction Co. Inc. for construction of
the Lydia Avenue Sewer Rehabilitation Phase I is hereby approved and
confirmed. A copy of the contract is on file in the office of the Director of
2. That the balance in Account No. 01-872-080-7790-T Sewers is hereby
reduced by the sum of $1,123,500.00.
3. That the s um of $1,123,500.00 is hereby appropriated from the
unappropriated fund balance of the 2000B SRF Sewer Revenue Bond Fund 872 to the
01-872-080-7195-T Lydia Ave Sewer
4. That the Director of Water Services is hereby authorized to expend up to
the sum of $1,123,500.00 from funds appropriated above to satisfy the cost of
this contract including contingencies.
5. That upon completion of the final costs of this contract, the Director of
Finance is hereby authorized to return the unexpended portion of this
appropriation to the unappropriated fund balance from which it was derived.
hereby certify that there is a balance, otherwise unencumbered, to the credit
of the appropriation to which the foregoing expenditure is to be charged, and a
cash balance, otherwise unencumbered, in the treasury, to the credit of the
fund from which payment is to be made, each sufficient to meet the obligation
as to form and legality: