Printer Friendly Version
ORDINANCE NO. 980225
a $68,200.00 contract with A. D. Jacobson Co. Inc. for Contract No. 613 Sluice
Gate Replacement at the Santa Fe Pumping Station; and authorizing expenditure
of budgeted funds in the amount of $82,013.00.
IT ORDAINED BY THE COUNCIL OF KANSAS CITY:
1. That a $68,200.00 contract between Kansas City, Missouri, through its
Director of Water Services, and A. D. Jacobson Co. Inc. for replacement of the
sluice gate at the Santa Fe Pumping Station is hereby approved and confirmed.
A copy of said contract is on file in the office of the Director of Water
2. That the Director of Water Services is hereby authorized to expend up to
the sum of $81,800.00 from funds previously appropriated to the following
account to satisfy the cost of this contract including contingencies.
3. That the appropriation in the following account of the Sewer Fund is hereby
reduced by the following amount:
Construction $ 213.00
4. That the sum of $213.00 is hereby appropriated from the Unappropriated Fund
Balance of the Sewer Fund to the following account in the Sewer Fund:
to Youth Employment Fund $ 213.00
5. That the revenue in the following account of the Youth Employment Fund is
hereby reestimated in the additional following amount:
from Sewer Fund $ 213.00
6. That the sum of $213.00 is hereby appropriated from the Unappropriated Fund
Balance of the Youth Employment Fund to the following account in the Youth
Percent for Youth Employment $ 213.00
7. That the Director of Finance is hereby authorized to transfer $213.00 from
the Sewer Fund to the Youth Employment Fund.
hereby certify that there is a balance, otherwise unencumbered, to the credit
of the appropriation to which the foregoing expenditure is to be charged, and a
cash balance, otherwise unencumbered, in the treasury, to the credit of the
fund from which payment is to be made, each sufficient to meet the obligation
as to form and legality: