ORDINANCE NO. 001663
the plat of Zonarosa 1st Plat, an addition in Kansas City, Platte County,
Missouri; accepting and releasing various easements; recommending grades on
IT ORDAINED BY THE COUNCIL OF KANSAS CITY:
1. That the plat of Zonarosa 1st Plat, a subdivision in Kansas City, Platte
County, Missouri, a true and correct copy of which is attached hereto and
incorporated herein by reference is hereby approved.
2. That the plat granting and reserving unto Kansas City an easement and
license or right to locate, construct, operate and maintain facilities
including, but not limited to, water, gas, sewerage, telephone, cable TV,
surface drainage, underground conduits, pad mounted transformers, service
pedestals, any and all of them upon, over, under and along the strips of land
outlined and designated on the plat by the words utility easement or U/E be and
the same are hereby accepted and where other easements are outlined and
designated on the plat for a particular purpose, be and the same are hereby
accepted for the purpose as therein set out.
3. That the grades of the streets and other public ways set out on the plat,
herein accepted, are hereby established at the top of curb, locating and
defining the grade points which shall be connected by true planes or vertical
curves between such adjacent grade points, the elevations of which are therein
given, in feet above the City Directrix.
4. That the Aviation and Noise Easement executed by North American Savings
Bank, Copihue, Inc., Lerual, Inc., and Earthstone, Inc., for the purposes as
therein set out, in, through, over and across the air-space above lands, of
which lands the plat herein accepted is included, be and the same are hereby
accepted and the original of said Aviation Easements are attached hereto and
made a part hereof.
5. That all right, title and interest in a sewer easement recorded under Book
285, page 417, be and the same is hereby released to the respective owner,
their successors or assigns.
6. That the Council finds that the City Plan Commission has duly endorsed its
approval of this Ordinance hereon.
for approval this ____ day of _____________, 2000.
as to form and legality: