ORDINANCE NO. 011338
the plat of QuikTrip #184, First Plat, an addition in Kansas City, Jackson
County, Missouri; releasing various easements; authorizing the Director of
Public Works to execute certain agreements; and authorizing the City Clerk to
file this ordinance and attached agreements.
IT ORDAINED BY THE COUNCIL OF KANSAS CITY:
1. That the plat of QuikTrip #184, First Plat, a subdivision in Kansas City,
Jackson County, Missouri, a true and correct copy of which is attached hereto
and incorporated herein by reference is hereby approved.
2. That all right, title and interest in a sewer easement retained by Kansas
City, under Vacation Ordinance No. 13683, passed September 30, 1912, be and the
same is hereby released to the respective owner, their successors or assigns.
3. That the Director of Public Works is hereby authorized to execute a
Cooperative Agreement for the Public Improvements for Traffic Signal at 44th
& Main Street and an Agreement for Developers Contribution for
Construction of a Turning Lane, and Future Reconstruction of a Driveway at 44th
Street and Main Street, to be in a form substantially as that attached hereto
as Exhibits A and B.
4. That the City Clerk is hereby directed to file copies of this ordinance,
together with the Cooperative Agreement for the Public Improvements for Traffic
Signal at 44th & Main Street and an Agreement for Developers Contribution
for Construction of a Turning Lane, and Future Reconstruction of a Driveway at
44th Street and Main Street in the Office of the Secretary of State of Missouri
and in the Office of the Recorder of Deeds of Jackson County, Missouri together
with all other relevant documents.
5. That the Council finds that the City Plan Commission has duly endorsed its
approval of this Ordinance hereon.
for approval this ____ day of _____________, 2001.
as to form and legality: