|120025 ||Accepting the recommendations of the Tax Increment Financing Commission as to the Tenth Amendment to the Eleventh Street Corridor Tax Increment Financing Plan; and approving the Tenth Amendment to the Eleventh Street Corridor Tax Increment Financing Plan.|
|Legislation Text Fact Sheet |
|See City Clerk's Office for a listing of the Semi Annual Docket. The listing is provided this week for information purposes only|
| ||1. Bob Langenkamp will give a report on ULI studies.|
2. There will be discussion of Economic Development Priorities.
3. There may be general discussion regarding current Planning, Zoning and Economic Development issues.
Pursuant to the following subsections of Section 610.021 of the Revised Statutes of Missouri, there may be a closed session to discuss:
(1) legal matters, litigation, or privileged communications with attorneys, pursuant to subsection 1;
(2) real estate, pursuant to subsection 2;
(3) personnel, pursuant to subsection 3 and 13; and/or
(4) sealed bids or proposals, pursuant to subsection 12.
The City Clerk's Office now has equipment for the hearing impaired for use with every meeting. To check out the equipment please see the secretary for each committee. Be prepared to leave your Driver's License or State issued Identification Card with the secretary and she will give you the equipment. Upon returning the equipment your license will be returned.