ORDINANCE NO. 940211
Approving the preliminary plat of Deerfield East on a
20.5 acre tract of land located west of N. Oak and south of N.E. 104th Street.
BE IT ORDAINED BY THE COUNCIL OF KANSAS CITY:
Section A. That the preliminary plat of Deerfield
East on a 20.5 acre tract of land located west of N. Oak and south of N.E.
104th Street, and more specifically described as follows:
N 1/4 of E 1/2, NW 1/4 Section 35, Township 52,
Range 33, Kansas City, Clay County, Missouri, except that part
conveyed to State of Missouri in deed filed March 26, 1926, recorded in
Book B-2, page 2.
is hereby approved, subject to the following conditions:
1. That the developer cause the area to be platted
and processed in accordance with Chapter 31, Code of General
Ordinances of Kansas City, Missouri, as
known as the Subdivision Regulations.
2. That the developer dedicate a total of 50 feet
of right of way from centerline on the west side of N. Oak
3. That the developer improve N. Oak Trafficway to
primary arterial street standards.
4. That the developer submit a storm drainage
study for the entire development when the first plat is submitted and
that the developer construct the improvements
by the City Engineer's Office.
5. That the developer submit a street tree
planting plan for approval by the City Forester at the time of the
6. That the developer petition for the vacation of
N.E. 104th Street.
7. That the developer pay money in lieu of parkland
dedication in the amount of $9,351.36 for 67 single
8. That the developer extend water mains as
9. That the developer secure a land disturbance
permit from the Missouri Department of Natural Resources prior to any
10. That the developer submit plans for site
grading, silt and erosion control prior to beginning any construction
11. That the developer install fire protection and
hard surface roads prior to any construction beyond
A copy of said preliminary plat is on file in the office
of the City Clerk under Document No. 940211, which is attached hereto and made
a part hereof.
Section B. That the Council finds and declares that
before taking any action on the proposed preliminary plat hereinabove, all
public notices and hearings required by the Subdivision Regulations have been
given and had.
I hereby certify that as required by Chapter 31,
Code of General Ordinances, the foregoing ordinance was duly advertised and
public hearings were held.
Secretary, City Plan
Approved as to form and
Acting City Attorney