ORDINANCE NO. 020682
a $610,000.00 Agreement with Bucher Willis & Ratliff for Contract No. 7850
Design of Phase I Cass County Water Transmission Main; and appropriating
IT ORDAINED BY THE COUNCIL OF KANSAS CITY:
1. That the Director of Water Services is hereby authorized to execute, on
behalf of Kansas City, a $610,000.00 Contract with Bucher Willis & Ratliff
for design of Phase I of the Cass County Water Transmission Main. A copy of
the contract is on file in the office of the Director of Water Services.
2. That the balance in Account No. 03-865-080-7703-T Water Main
Construction/Rehabilitation is hereby reduced by the sum of $375,150.00.
3. That the sum of $375,150.00 is hereby appropriated from the unappropriated
fund balance of the 865 Water Revenue Bond Fund to the following account:
County Transmission Main $375,150.00
4. That the Director of Water Services is further authorized to expend up to
the sum of $619,150.00 from funds appropriated above together with $244,000.00
previously appropriated to Account No. 03-801-080-7703-T Water Main
Const/Rehab to satisfy the cost of this contract, including staff engineering
and administration costs.
5. That upon completion of the final costs of this contract, the Director of
Finance is hereby authorized to return the unexpended portion of the bond
appropriation to the unappropriated fund balance from which it was derived.
hereby certify that there is a balance, otherwise unencumbered, to the credit
of the appropriation to which the foregoing expenditure is to be charged, and a
cash balance, otherwise unencumbered, in the treasury, to the credit of the
fund from which payment is to be made, each sufficient to meet the obligation
as to form and legality: