ORDINANCE NO. 980366
$260,000.00 from the Contingent Appropriation of the General Fund;
appropriating it to the Motor Fuel Tax Fund for snow and ice removal and
recognizing an emergency.
IT ORDAINED BY THE COUNCIL OF KANSAS CITY:
1. That the sum of $260,000.00 is hereby transferred from the Contingent
Appropriation of the General Fund, Account No. 98-100-017-9990-B, to the
following account in the General Fund:
to the Motor Fuel Tax Fund $260,000.00
2. That the Director of Finance is hereby authorized to transfer the sum of
$260,000.00 from the Contribution to the Motor Fuel Tax Fund, Account No.
98-100-012-9006-B, to the Motor Fuel Tax Fund, Revenue Account No. 98-206-012-9200.
3. That the revenue in the following account of the Motor Fuel Tax Fund is
hereby reestimated in the following additional amount:
Transfer from the General Fund $260,000.00
4. That the sum of $260,000.00 is hereby appropriated from the Unappropriated
Fund Balance of the Motor Fuel Tax Fund to the following account in the Motor
Fuel Tax Fund:
and Traffic Operations $210,000.00
and Ice Removal 50,000.00
5. That this ordinance is recognized to be an emergency measure within the
provisions of Article II, Section 15 of the Charter and takes effect
immediately upon passage.
hereby certify that there is a balance, otherwise unencumbered, to the credit
of the appropriation to which the foregoing transfer is to be charged,
sufficient to provide for said transfer.
as to form and legality: