ORDINANCE NO. 991261
a $147,377.00 contract with Insituform Technologies U.S.A. for Contract No. 617
49-63 Neighborhood Sewer Rehabilitation; and appropriating funds in the amount
IT ORDAINED BY THE COUNCIL OF KANSAS CITY:
1. That a $147,377.00 contract between Kansas City, Missouri, through its
Director of Water Services, and Insituform Technologies U.S.A. for construction
of the 49-63 Neighborhood Sewer Rehabilitation is hereby approved and
confirmed. A copy of said contract is on file in the office of the Director of
2. That the balance in Account No. 99-813-080-7790-T Sewers is hereby reduced
by the sum of $154,746.00.
3. That the sum of $154,746.00 is hereby appropriated from the Unappropriated
Fund Balance of the 1998 SRF Bond Fund 813 to the following account:
Sewer Rehab $154,746.00
4. That the Director of Water Services is hereby authorized to expend up to
the sum of $154,746.00 from funds appropriated above to satisfy the cost of
this contract, including contingencies.
5. That upon completion of the final costs of this project, the Director of
Finance is hereby authorized to return any unexpended portion of this
appropriation to the Unappropriated Fund Balance from which it was derived.
hereby certify that there is a balance, otherwise unencumbered, to the credit
of the appropriation to which the foregoing expenditure is to be charged, and a
cash balance, otherwise unencumbered, in the treasury, to the credit of the
fund from which payment is to be made, each sufficient to meet the obligation
as to form and legality: